Work For Us
We are a privately owned company and our the Directors work in the business.
As a potential employee of Parkhouse Bell, we are able to offer you:
- Excellent training, and exposure to senior executives within the company who take a personal interest in your development
- An environment where the majority of our business development is delivered through strong account management and relationship building with our clients and candidates, rather than cold calling
- The opportunity to work within our national and International offices on either a secondment or permanent basis
- An experienced external coach who works with our employees to develop them both personally and professionally
- An attractive and transparent individual commission structure, and additional team based bonuses
- 25 days holiday rising to a maximum of 30 days with each year of service
We are always interested in talking with individuals who are intelligent; career focused; team players; service oriented; intrinsically motivated by doing the best they possibly can and who want to grow and develop, no matter at what stage of their career they are in. Recruitment experience isn’t necessary: it’s who you are that matters to us.
View our Worldwide Office Locations