Parkhouse Bell is an international executive search and recruitment business specialising in the Education, Skills, Employment Services and Healthcare sectors.
We provide permanent, temporary and interim staffing and recruitment solutions.
We are a relationship business committed to ensuring we have a deep understanding of our markets, employers and candidates. Our approach has seen us consistently receive positive feedback from candidates and employers. The independent customer review sites Hire Scores and Review Centre consistently rank Parkhouse Bell highly, in relation to the standard of our customer service.
Parkhouse Bell was formed in 2006 with the aim of creating a relationship-led recruitment business that delivered a personal, insight-led service to employers and candidates. Since then the business has enjoyed continued growth and expansion into new markets and regions.
We are an independent, owner-operator business. We are nimble, flexible in our approach and responsive to the needs of our employers and candidates.
Parkhouse Bell provides world-class recruitment and consultancy solutions that enable employers to flourish, and our candidates to maximise their career potential.
- Professionalism – We recruit and retain the best staff in the industry. We have a deep knowledge of our markets, employers and candidates. We are discreet and trustworthy.
- Integrity – We are honest, ethical and transparent. We always do what we say we will do.
- Excellence – We provide an outstanding service to our employers and candidates. We are always looking for ways to improve the way we conduct our business, with a global perspective.
- Accountability – We are performance driven, and expect to be held to account by our colleagues, employers and candidates.
- Teamwork – We support each other. We are entrepreneurial and nimble. We work hard, but have fun.
Our commitment to doing well by doing good
We want to do well by doing good. This year we’re proud to be members of Heart of the City – they’re supporting us to develop a responsible business programme that will help us have a positive impact on people, places and the planet.
During 2019 we’ll be developing activities around connecting with and supporting our local community, making sure our business practices are environmentally friendly and improving our workplace for employees. We’re excited to keep you updated with what we’re doing!